Various placement edits that make
stuff go against walls (and add slots)
These are placement edits for a handful of objects that would normally go
against a wall which makes it so that they actually do so.
Instead of randomly hanging out in the middle of a tile or wherever.
Of course one could also turn on moveobjects and move them by hand,
but I don’t feel like doing that every time I put down a shoe rack.
Update 2015-03-06: So I realised that a rig edit won’t move all of the Maxian dropshadows,
because they apparently have no bone assignments.
Sorry I didn’t notice that before; outdoors and/or on a dark floor
(where I tested all of this) those shadows are hard to see.
Updated with all of these re-done as mesh overrides, except for the Shugart Bookstation,
and also added the Hvit Armoire (the tall dresser) ‒ while I was at it,
I also added slots to some objects.
When you redownload, make sure you throw away the rig overrides or everything will be moved twice!
Thecontains separate packages for the following objects:
- Tall Bath Cabinet ‒ moved; fixed objects on the middle shelf removed and slots added instead (plus some on top)
- RAW Bath Shelf ‒ moved; resized to fit the other RAW Shelves; slots added on top
- Carina Hutch ‒ moved; resized to fit the Carina Display, slots added on top, busted mesh fixed
- Centurion Hutch ‒ moved; resized to one tile width like the matching display shelf
- Female and Male Shoe Rack ‒ moved
- Rectangular Wicker Laundry ‒ moved
- Hvit Armoire ‒ moved; slots added on top
Overrides the MODL/MLOD/LITE for all of these; overrides the _RIG/RSLT/FTPT for some (or adds a custom one).
The rig edit overrode the OBJDs for all of the Maxis colour variants of these (Base Game, 22.214.171.1240)
and adds a custom RIG, except for the Shugart package which is purely a RIG override.
Clones not affected (except for the Shugart: if they reference the default RIG, they will also pick up my edit).
|Date:||June 25, 2015|