Last Update: Jul. 30, 2023 [V1.08] – See the Changelog section for more details.
- All unplayed sims will automatically receive random likes and dislikes.
- Played sims can also automatically receive random likes and dislikes through an optional add-on.
- You can turn off or on preferences notifications for played sims or automatically turn off them for all played sims through an optional add-on.
Please, remember that “unplayed sims” means those appearing in the “Other Households” tab in the “Manage Households” menu, while “played sims” means those appearing in the “My Households” tab.
Overrides, Compatibilities, and Dependencies:
This mod doesn’t override anything. So, it’s (probably) compatible with any other mod.
You don’t need any Kits, Expansion, Game, or Stuff Packs to use this mod.
If you install a complementary mod package of an expansion you don’t have, you will not get random preferences linked to that expansion even after installing it.
IMPORTANT: This mod requires Scumbumbo’s XML Injector Script Mod to work. If you don’t have it, you can download it from his Memorial webpage (www.scumbumbomods.com/xml-injector). You only need the script mod (the “.package” file isn’t necessary).
- Russian (by wisecowboysim)
- French (by Candyman.fr)
- Portuguese (by CRB)
- Chinese (by GreenOnionC)
So, when using the game in another language, some parts (that use text from the game) may appear in the desired language. Still, some text (those included by this mod) will appear in English.
Feel free to translate this mod. If you contact me, I can put a link to your translation on this page.
How to install:
You must install the “.package” file with “BASEGAME” in its name and those with the expansions names you have.
Do not install files for expansion packs you do not own.
If you want played sim to receive random likes and dislikes, install the Add-On package called “PalyedSims”.
If you want automatically turn off preferences popups for all played sims, install the Add-On package called “PalyedSims_AutoOffNotifications”.
After installing a new expansion, install the complementary mod file linked to this expansion.
- Sims 4 Studio Team
- BUG FIX: Fixed a bug in the HighSchollYears package that cause some LE messages to appear sporadically.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added the new likes and dislikes that came with Horse Ranch.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added the new likes and dislikes that came with High School Years and Growing Together packs.
- BUG FIX: Minor Text Corrections.
- IMPROVEMENT: The new likes and dislikes that came in the last patch (Cottagecore Music, Cross-Stitching, and Knitting) are included in the random choice pool.
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed the resource that disables preferences notifications for unplayed sims since we don’t need this anymore.
- BUG FIX: Solved a problem that was making preferences notifications appear (very rarely) when they should not.
- BUG FIX: Fixed some small bugs in the notification reset option.
- IMPROVEMENT: Included an option to automatically turn off preferences notifications for all played sims.
- IMPROVEMENT: Since we don’t give random likes and dislikes all the time, I moved my annoying menus under the cheat filter. So, to see them now, you need to click on a sim holding the shift button (after testingcheats is on).
- BUG FIX: Fixed some bugs that make notifications appear when they should not.
- IMPROVEMENT: Included Russian translation.
- IMPROVEMENT: Included French translation.
- IMPROVEMENT: Included Portuguese translation.
- IMPROVEMENT: Included Chinese translation.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where all interactions disappeared. Sorry about that.
(Published on: 2021-08-01 12:00:00)