This mod disables culling
What is culling?
Culling is a background process run in the middle of the night to remove households for performance :
– Households that are not favorites can be culled when the population reaches around 575
– Households who are favorites are never culled
– In addition to that, non favorites Sims who have a favorite Sims as a close relative can also be kept (up to 100) in a simplifed state.
There are some other mods that change the culling :
– MC Command Center (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680) has an option to disable it. You shouldn’t use my mod if you already have MC Command Center.
– Dark Gaia’s No More Culling (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545615) disables culling too but hasn’t been updated recently. You can use my mod instead of Dark Gaia’s if you want a more up to date version.
It replaces the function that calls the culling (StoryProgressionActionMaxPopulation.process_action) with a function that does nothing, thus disabling culling completely
Unzip it into your Mod folder and don’t forget to enable script mods (Game Options > Other)
It will conflict with any mod that changes :
– process_action in StoryProgressionActionMaxPopulation
Game version used :
Tested with : 126.96.36.1990 (Published on: 2016-11-24 12:00:00)