My other spells are available on my profile: click here
The Sims 4 and Realm of Magic Game Pack (GP08) are also required.
I’m a native French speaker, if you think English translation is not accurate, please just tell me in the comments for the next update. If you want to help me with the translation into other languages, contact me in private message. Really thank you!
(The English translations are in the file with the same name if you want to help me.)
If you have any idea for next spells, just let me know. I’m currently working on some for more “hoodoo-ish” style.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the actual mod, tell me. Thanks!
It designed/tested on the game version 18.104.22.1680 (2022-05-27).
There is one spell : Evictio.
Evictio allows to cast a spell for evicting a Sim from your active household (not a cat or a dog). Sim must be a teen or up.
Delete the old .package files of the mod.
And just drop the file .package (Ghostify or Vade Retro Phantasma or both) in your Mods folder. In a sub-folder if you want, just avoid having too many sub-folders for compatibility reasons.
If you want and if you know what you do, you can also deleted cache files from your Sims 4 folder (spotlight_[your language].package and localthumbcache.package).
Untamed magic, level 4, no tome, deblocked with dueling for knowledge or asking Magic Sage.
On the target Sim from your household: “Magic” > “Spells” > “Evictio”
Don’t display (or sometimes grayed out with a tooltip) in some circumstances (pets, child, the target Sim is a spellcaster or a Magic sage).
Success (level 0 and 1 of magic energy)
- Interaction: The target Sim takes a break in a rabbit hole (same interaction as going to work) during 12 hours, there is a notification too. This interaction is no-cancelable by the gamer. Motives/needs are blocked during the rabbit hole and recovered at the end.
- Mood buff (spellcaster): Sad, +100, 6 hours
- Mood buff (target): Angry, +100, 24 hours
- Relationship: -100 for friendship, so spellcaster and target are now “enemies” with mood buffs from the base game applied to spellcaster and target (in addition of previous moods), also there is a notification from the base game for this relationship.
- Crowd reaction: Crowd react about the target (just an animation and a bubble, no mood) during the mood buff of the target and with a cooldown of 20 sim minutes.
Charged success (level 2 and 3 of magic energy)
- Interaction: The target Sim leaves household (removed from household), there is a notification.
- Mood buff (target): Dazed, +100, 12 hours
- Trait: The target Sim has a new trait “Rejected”.
- Mood buff (spellcaster): Uncomfortable, +100, 6 hours
- Relationship: -100 for friendship, so spellcaster and target are now “enemies” with mood buffs from the base game applied to spellcaster and target, also there is a notification from the base game for this relationship.
Can’t cast on
- Baby, toddler, child
- Cats, dogs, fox, animals
- Spellcaster and Magic Sage
- Rabbit hole restarts from the beginning when you save during the current rabbit hole and then you charge your game.
- Sims in the rabbit hole are hidden front of the house but can speak with others NPC (non-player character) still.
I’ll try to fix that.
These mods don’t override the game ressources.
Maybe some mods can conflict with it (mods blocking sad/angry/dazed moods), don’t know, tell me if you have an issue and I’ll try to update.
- English (if there is error in the translation, tell me, thanks)
- Russian (really thanks to Urayxor)
- Others languages: no, but you can contact me for helping me with the translation
Check the first section on the top of the page to obtain information about last update.
2022-07-11: Evictio v1.1
2022-07-08: Public release v1.0 (Evictio)
- Zer0_Mods for helping with amazing tutorials
- Sims4Studio for making the software of the same name
- r3m for creating the first one Spellbook Injector mod
(Published on: 2022-07-09 12:00:00)