If a desk has books as built-in clutter it now functions as a bookshelf. EynSims has already created the City Living and Discover University ones but there’s a bug with doing homework on those so I’ve included them in my version as well.
These are overrides to the EA objects, creating a custom tuning that’s a mashup of bookshelf and desk tuning and moving them to the Bookshelf category in addition to desks. It shouldn’t conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify these objects specifically, but please let me know if you have any problems with it.
- Basegame Desk
- Basegame Antique Desk
- Basegame Executive Desk
- City Living Bookshelf Desk
- Discover University Desk
- Dream Home Decorator Desk
- Paranormal Stuff Pack Desk
- Werewolves Desk
- Fixed the tuning file in the ByPack download. I forgot to copy it correctly and Serenia was kind enough to point it out, so thank you!
- You can’t LiveDrag a book to the surface for a sim to use (like homework or whatever). If you try to do that it will go into the bookshelf inventory. The fix for this is to remove the ability to drop books there, but I like that functionality too much to give it up. However, if I get requests I can make an alternate version with drop functionality removed.
- If you know of an item I missed let me know
(Published on: 2021-09-16 12:00:00)