The Sims 4 is required, and, that’s all! 100% basegame 😀
It designed on the game version 220.127.116.110 (2022-06-14).
If you have suggestions or inspirations for future houses, tell me in the comments and I will create it!!
- No CC (custom content)
- No others packs required (expansion, pack, kit or stuff)
- No cheatcode (no bb.moveobjects because sometimes objects are stuck and have issues)
- But for objects, I used parenthesis keys (size up and down) and alt key (for more precision)
- I also used objects from debug mode (for landscaping), a little tip to have a landscape for 0 §
- Size: 30×20
- Stories: 1
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms (one smaller for a child maybe, the bigger has a door to the garden), 1 bathroom (with shower), 1 big room with living, TV, desk, dining and kitchen (and a door to the garden).
- Roof: flat with grass and plants
- Price furnished: 17 038 §
- Price unfurnished: 7 947 §
- Original lot: Willow Creek (Foundry Cove) : Bargain Bend (not mandatory to place this house on the original lot, as you want)
A little video for a home tour and a speed build (home tour at 04:00, feel free to subscribe :D):
Just drop the files in your Tray folder.
Files are: one .blueprint, one .trayitem, one or several .bpi
Do not in a sub-folder for compatibility reasons.
Now you have it in your library in the game.
If you want and if you know what you do, you can also deleted cache files from your Sims 4 folder (spotlight_[your language].package and localthumbcache.package). (Published on: 2022-07-03 12:00:00)