This food item REQURES the latest version of my own custom food enabler
Misir Wat (also known as Misir Wot) is a vegetarian Ethiopian dish, made with lentils and spices. It’s extremely tasty and filling. Here it’s served with injera, which is a sour flatbread with a slightly spongy texture somewhat like a crêpe.
– It has all three meal sizes (8 servings, 4 servings and single serving)
– Optional lentils, Icemunmun ginger & garlic paste, and cardamom, SCCO any oil as well as EA onion ingredients (food can still be cooked without)
– Please don’t re-upload as your own!
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a “Main Course”.
– This food item REQURES the latest version of my food enabler object.
Found in Create Food > Create Homestyle Food
Please let me know if you run into any issues!
– Italian – (by me, included)
Blender (Published on: 2022-03-07 12:00:00)