Updated 24/01/22: Updated to fix one of the ingredients.
This food item REQURES the latest version of my custom food enabler
This mint ombre cake is a cake made up of a delicious mint flavoured sponge in three different coloured tiers, joined together with a delicious buttercream dotted with tiny flakes of chocolate. The whole cake is decorated with a chocolate ganache drip and edible glittery stars. While the regular version is vegetarian but not lactose free, there’s one that can be prepared vegan (and therefore also lactose free).
– Must be baked as whole cake (you can’t bake a single slice of cake)
– Vegetarian-Safe (Lactose Free/Vegan version)
– Regular: Optional icemunmun peppermint, and SCCO baking chocolate, any flour, any milk any sugar and any eggs (cake can still be cooked without)
– Vegan: Optional icemunmun peppermint, and SCCO can of chickpeas, baking chocolate, any flour, any sugar, and any lactose free milk (cake can still be cooked without)
– Appears on Restaurant Menu under Desserts
Found in Cook Custom Food > Make Custom Dessert
Please let me know if you run into any issues!
Italian – translated by me (already in the mod)
Blender (Published on: 2021-09-29 12:00:00)