I really like the design of the kid’s stuff bed for children, but I don’t care for the patterns/colors they use on them. So I decided it was time to remake them more to my liking. I also wanted to use this as an opportunity to finally get rid of that annoying Monster-Under-the-Bed that keeps waking up my little sim kids who in turn wake up the rest of the household — EVERY NIGHT! So I bring to you — 2 versions of the ‘beddy bye sleeper’, recolored, one with the monster in tact, and with the monster GONE!
There are 8 beds with white bed frames and a light grunge look with faded butterflies – available with and without monster-under-the-bed
There are 6 beds with brown bed frames and a variety of different designs sure to please both boys and girls – available with and without monster-under-the bed.
Each are available in separate package files so you can pick and choose what you want in your game.
- regular bed cost – $450
- No Monster Bed Cost – $500
- Kids Stuff Pack is Required
- Found in Beds category and under comfort/beds
- Custom Thumbnail
- White wood texture courtesy Sketchup Texture Club
- Brown wood texture courtesy Sketchup Texture Club
- Grunge Butterfly texture courtesy Mysitemyway – webtreats
- Teddybear image courtesy Clipartcottage @ DeviantArt
- Dark green bed with animals and trees art courtesy Harper Finch @ DeviantArt
- Pine tree bed graphics courtesy Harper Finch @ DeviantArt
- Train graphics courtesy Harper Finch @ DeviantArt
- Lighthouse and Fish graphics courtesy TouHynNe @ DeviantArt. Lighthouse & Fish
- Firetruck graphic courtesy CrownAutoandFleet @ DeviantArt
Thanks as always to:
My family who puts up with my late nights on the PC
(Published on: 2016-11-02 12:00:00)