Originally designed for Ted Mosby & Co, this loft tower is now waiting for you to explore it: Over 5 floors, it offers on the
– a stylish party room with an
– open kitchen,
– a bar,
– 3 toilets, and
– various possibilities to party, eat, dance, and play. Here you will also find the
– first large pool,
– another bar,
– and possibilities to relax and sunbathe as well as a hot source. An
– outdoor barbecue area provides coziness.
Then on the second floor, there are
– 2 small apartments – formerly belonging to Barney and Robin, each with
– kitchen, living-room, bath, and bedroom.
Of course, if you do not like the style, you can change it. It is noticeable that from here you can already see large areas of the first floor well. There is also
– the second pool.
On the third floor, there are
– 3 apartments, 2 of them without a kitchen; formerly there lived Lilly, Marshall, and Ted.
On the fourth floor, there is
– a large sport and wellness area with a sauna, restroom, toilet, and showers.
And finally, on the top floor, there is a lot of
– space for different things like bubbling, taking pictures, or just enjoying the monstrous glass dome from which you can see down to the kitchen floor.
As a must for industrial loft fans, I hope you will have as much fun with it as I had myself.
(Published on: 2021-09-17 12:00:00)