Hey frens and frenitas, here’s another build, this time inspired by Georgian architecture. I really love Peacemaker’s Georgian set, which is one of the big reasons I decided to do this build. Enjoy!
You MUST have bb.Moveobjects ON when placing the lot
If you don’t, the lot will look all messed up.
– Screened-in back porch
– Large kitchen with island
– Garage with workshop
– Bonus room for whatever you want
– Huge backyard with BBQ
Now for the technical garble:
– CC required: Peacemaker’s Georgian Architecture (doors, windows, shutters, etc)
– Decor CC: MadHox BlandCo Cabinets (Can be subbed out for vanilla BlandCo Cabinets if desired)
– Recommended CC: ignifex’s Slot Fixes
– Packs required for shell: Outdoor Retreat, Seasons, Get Famous, Cottage Living, Backyard (For fence), Cats and Dogs, Get Together
– Packs for Decor: High School Years, Snowy Escape, Eco Living, City Living, Get To Work, Dream Home Decorator, Strangerville, Jungle Adventures, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Paranormal, Tiny Living, Moschino, Fitness, Bowling, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio
If you don’t have all of the above, you may notice some decor missing. That’s aight, all of it can pretty much be replaced with other pack stuff. I just like decorating.
(Published on: 2022-09-11 12:00:00)