This food item REQURES the latest version of my own custom food enabler
Fish pie (otherwise known as Fisherman’s Pie) is a classic UK dish made with fish (the kind varies but usually cod and salmon) and a cheesy white sauce before being topped with mashed potato and baked in the oven, cooking the fish.
– It has two meal sizes (8 servings and single serving)
– Non-Vegetarian, Contains Lactose!
– Optional EA salmon, any fish green bean, potato and carrot, and icemunmun leek ingredients (food can still be cooked without)
– Please don’t re-upload as your own!
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a “Main Course”.
– This food item REQURES the latest version of my food enabler object.
Found in Create Food > Create Homestyle Food
Please let me know if you run into any issues!
– Italian – (by me, included)
Blender (Published on: 2021-09-08 12:00:00)