ANNOUNCEMENT! I will no longer be posting new mods on ! I’ll still maintain the ones here with bug fixes and major updates, but all updates and new mods will be posted on my Website and Patreon (link in profile)
Continuing my mission to make decorative items useful, I’ve made something more custom than just moving some tuning around. Now when a sim is taking a shower or a bath they have an option to use these body wash and soap objects and get a nice little confidence boost!
These are overrides for EA items, giving them custom tuning and adding those that weren’t already in the Bathroom Accents category to it. It shouldn’t conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify these objects specifically, but please let me know if you have any problems with it.
- Basegame Shower Caddy*
- Basegame Toiletries*
- Basegame Masculine Toiletries*
- Bathroom Clutter Kit Shower Caddy*
- Bathroom Clutter Kit Soap Dish**
- Spa Day Soap Dish**
- Snowy Escape Soap Dispenser**
*These objects have bonus functionality if you have Functional Lotion installed
*These objects have bonus functionality if you have Useful Hand Soap and the Multi-Purpose Soap addon installed installed
- Fixed a bug that was causing occasional errors
- Made a couple other fixes while looking for the problem. They may not have actually been the problem but whatever, it’s more correct now.
- In fact, I think the kids jumping out of the shower bug might be fixed now! I wasn’t seeing it while I was testing it so this might be a two birds one stone thing.
When a sim is taking a shower or a bath they now have an option to use these objects. It won’t add any extra animations on top of the shower or bath animations, but when the progress circle finishes they will get a custom buff based on the toothbrushing buff.
The custom strings are only in:
I don’t speak any languages nearly well enough to translate this myself so I welcome any translations that anyone can offer and will credit all translators.
- Happy – The “Happy” addon just changes the buff from confident to happy by request. Make sure to put it in the same folder as the main mod and do not rename either or it may not override correctly.
- Multi-Purpose Soap – Enables my Useful Hand Soap passive on a few objects. This doesn’t add any additional interactions and it requires that mod to do anything.
- Adding this sort of functionality to showers and tubs that have built-in clutter. It’s not as simple as I’d hoped so that’s a future thing.
- If you know of an item I missed let me know
- scarymary – testing
- Caelynn – testing
- Candyman.fr – French translation
- JOKERS – Polish translation (Discord: JOKERS#6159)
- SER_KISYAN – Russian translation
- Aarathiel – Polish translation updates
(Published on: 2021-09-29 12:00:00)