ANNOUNCEMENT! I will no longer be posting new mods on ! I’ll still maintain the ones here with bug fixes and major updates, but all updates and new mods will be posted on my Website and Patreon (link in profile)
You don’t need a whole vanity to apply vanity makeup anymore! Now makeup objects can just be placed on desks and used to apply makeup.
Most of these objects are overrides and all items require Vintage Glamour Stuff to function. The tuning is custom, adjusted from the vanity tuning to work with an object sitting on a desk. It shouldn’t conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify that object specifically, but please let me know if you have any problems with it. Especially since there are so many interactions and there well could be a mistake somewhere.
- Basegame Makeup Set*
- Everyday Clutter Kit Makeup Kit NEW
- Get Famous Makeup Set*
- High School Years Makeup Sets (2 versions)
- Parenthood Makeup Tray
*These items are cloned from debug items and will appear as a separate items rather than overriding anything.
When you place these items on a desk a sim can use it as if it were a vanity table. They will sit down in the chair and apply makeup that will last 24hrs. Kids can play with makeup too.
- Sorry, this update is actually from a while ago and I forgot to post it here.
- Added Everyday Clutter Kit object
- Fixed a bug where the GF object couldn’t be selected
- Added live drag to all objects that were missing it
- Renamed the mod since most of these are not trays but it was still named after the first one I did. File names have not changed.
- All items require Vintage Glamour Stuff since they use vanity functionality
- Maybe find a way to make the makeup permanent and add a version that does that
- Possibly add a version based on the functionality of the Get Famous stylist chair if I can figure out how
- These items should only be placed on a desk or table (although it can be off to the side). There’s no animation to apply makeup if the sim isn’t sitting at a surface.
Thank you to Mikaela_Lovett for the Czech translation that helped the GTW object until I found a fix for the translations!
(Published on: 2021-09-20 12:00:00)