This food item REQURES the latest version of my own custom food enabler
This “creamy” (not real cream don’t worry lactose Intolerant sims), butter bean pie is designed to have a similar effect to a fish pie, but is suitable for vegetarians. It’s made with a cheese-style sauce, butter beans, lentils, and packed with veggies, finally it’s topped with mashed potatoes and then baked.
– It has two meal sizes (8 servings and single serving)
– Optional EA green beans, potato and carrot, and icemunmun leek, and my own lentil and butter bean ingredients (food can still be cooked without)
– Please don’t re-upload as your own!
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a “Main Course”.
– This food item REQURES the latest version of my food enabler object.
Found in Create Food > Create Homestyle Food
Please let me know if you run into any issues!
– Italian – (by me, included)
Blender (Published on: 2021-09-08 12:00:00)